Learn from a pro exactly how to move your job search forward and LAND your dream job.
LinkedIn’s #1 Career Coach (2017), Edith Moricz, will show you how, step by step. It’s all based on her work with scores of job seekers who went from despair to triumph in their job search. Her “7 Steps” workshop provides you with that winning formula. You’ll learn what to do and how to do it, mastering how to translate your talents into today’s currency of social media. You’ll discover how to become visible to employers, land interviews, and even grow comfortable networking!
There’s no need to reinvent the job search wheel. This workshop provides the winning formula, along with the knowledge and motivation to make it happen. Participants will also be encouraged to acquire a job search “Buddy” or join a Job Search Success Teams, two keys to staying motivated and accountable.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
• 3 Ways to use transferable skills to position yourself for your dream job.
• 3 Ways to translate your skills, experiences into solving problems employers want solved
• 6 Steps to building a robust “brand”, online and offline, to increase your visibility among industry leaders
• 6 Steps to create your impact story, impress interviewers and land the job
• 6 keys to mastering phone, video, and in-person interviews
Plus gain these resources! Templates for winning cover letters; an impact statement that highlights your life successes; and branding tools for maximizing LinkedIn and building a strong network
Edith Moricz is a career coach, educator, fundraiser and entrepreneur. She is Founder of RocketYourNonProfit and FastTrack2YrDreamJob. She was recognized by LinkedIn as Best Career Coach 2017. She provides 20 minute free phone consults on career and fundraising coaching.