AN ONLINE PRESENTATION
Introduction to Google Analytics
Friday October 23
Time: 9:00 am — 12:00 pm
Instructor: Mary Kay Lofurno
Google Analytics possesses an amazing 67% market share of all analytics applications used today. Knowing how to use it is a great skill to have and makes you all the more employable! This introductory course offers a thorough coverage of the basics of Google Analytics. It will provide you with the competency needed to use it in your professional and personal life. You’ll also receive additional resources should you wish to study for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam [GAIQ] plus free certification links.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- An explanation of how GA’s technology works and compares to other web analytics applications
- How to install it and links to other resources
- A primer on web data to understand how it is used and what it can and cannot tell you
- A review of GA’s five major reporting areas and its customization section, highlighting: Customer Acquisition, Mobile Devices, Segments, Conversion Tracking, and more!
- A review of GA’s Administration area including such topics as configuration, Goal set up, filters, and user permissions
Who Should Participate? Google Analytics is crucial for today’s information and business professionals, for entrepreneurs, web site developers, traditional marketers or anyone interested in staying up-to-date on the most popular web analytics application used in the world today.
Mary Kay Lofurno, MBA, started her career as a marketing research analyst at an econometric modeling firm and went on to lead marketing efforts with firms including business to business technologies, eLearning, online education, publishing and ecommerce. She began optimizing web sites in 1997 and has successfully marketed hundreds of web sites, mobile applications and online subscription services that use conversion types such as lead generation, subscription, and web traffic for advertising sales. Google AdWords and GAIQ certified, Mary Kay taught Google Analytics and digital marketing in corporate settings and has been an adjunct professor at BU’s Metropolitan College teaching Marketing, Ecommerce and Web Design.