AN ONLINE PRESENTATION
Five Steps to Building a Profitable Coaching or Consulting Practice
Friday October 22
Time: 1:00—2:30 pm
Instructor: Angela Giles
Angela Giles, the webinar leader, is a successful business coach and social media guru, recognized for her ability to build audiences and clients for aspiring and established personal service entrepreneurs. Designed for non-techies, this webinar can help you establish your presence on social media and reach the audience that your business will serve.
Here’s some of the topics the class covers:
- How to position yourself as the ‘best’ and most sought after expert in your field
- How to use market research to understand your competition and the ‘key wants’ of your ideal client
- How to market your expertise and talent with key words that will get you hired as a coach, therapist, realtor, etc.
- How to use Social Media (FB, Clubhouse, LinkedIn,Twitter) to stand out in your industry.
- How to sell your expertise by the package, not by the hour
- How to effectively, efficiently create your visibility plan, lead generation and closing sales strategies
Who Should Attend? Coaches, therapists, career counselors, real estate brokers, or anyone attempting to build a paying audience for their services will find this webinar absolutely essential to their success in establishing their business.
Angela Giles, a coach to Forbes Coaches Council members, is a results-driven coach, marketer, consultant and speaker who helps individuals build strong relationships for personal and career success. For 19+ yrs, her award-winning coaching skills have been the foundation for her clients to create successful career paths based on their strategic relationships. Their successes allow them to make an impact in the community while on their road toward personal and career achievements.