AN ONLINE PRESENTATION
Building A Business Referral Network Online
Tuesday March 9
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Instructor: Judy Parisella
Referrals and positive word-of-mouth are the most effective ways to build a small business. The new economy is all about networking and referrals. A business “network” isn’t about how many people know your name; it’s about how many will send you customers.
What You Will Learn In This Workshop:
• How to acquire new customers through online recommendations and word of mouth
• Ways to keep in touch with people who care about your business
• How to build your industry network—online and in person
• How to win new business by answering questions in your area of expertise
• Ways to network with peers in your industry for repeat business referrals
• How to establish your expertise with customers by sharing blog content
You’ll leave this workshop with tools and resources that you can use immediately to move you towards creating an effective, targeted online referral network, the basis for building a strong business, or creating connections into prospect companies.
Judy Parisella – After a 20-year stint in Southern California, Judy has made her way back to her native North Shore. Today she runs her own ‘Cloud Marketing’ firm managing an array of clients and brands, from Teddie Peanut Butter to on-air (TV and radio) personalities and more. Judy speaks and teaches widely on leveraging today’s emerging online marketing platforms. More about Judy at linkedin.com.