Promoting Your Small Business or Consulting Practice: Six Key Ways to See Immediate Results
Friday, May 12
9:00 am — 12:00 pm
Career Source Career Center 186 Alewife Brook Parkway, 3rd Floor, Cambridge MAP
Cost: $65 ($60 + $5 materials fee)
Presenter: Edith Moricz 2
The essence of marketing is developing a message about your product or service that resonates with the needs and desires of your target audience.
- 6 key ways to immediately promote your small business/consulting practice;
- 3 step process for creating a successful marketing campaign;
- the “How to” of designing and launching your marketing campaign;
- 3 questions you need to answer to build your pipeline of qualified prospects;
- 3 ways to maximizing social media to help you connect to future clients;
- a user friendly template for designing your ultimate marketing brochure.
Edith Moricz has spent 25 years in Boston as a financial advisor, fundraising coach
and adjunct professor. She is the Founder/CEO of RocketYourNonProfit.net, providing custom
fundraising coaching. She shares her Wall Street training with Main Street to create the profit-
able non-profit. In 2009, she founded BeyondSuccessOnline.com, interviewing global leaders
who offer their business best practices. She obtained her M.B.A. from Boston U. Questrom
School of Management.