Promoting Your Small Business or Consulting Practice:
Six Key Ways to See Immediate Results
The essence of marketing is developing a message about your product or service that resonates with the needs and desires of your target audience. This workshop is about how to use print, online and word of mouth to reach your audience and promote your business. You’ll learn how to create a Unique Selling Proposition that appeals to, and solves the problems of your target audience. You’ll master the use of several user friendly templates that allow you to implement the most important areas of your marketing plan. This is a one-stop marketing workshop that will help you launch your business and see results within 90 days!
Here is some of what you’ll learn:
1) Six key ways to immediately promote your small business / consulting practice!
2) A three step process for creating a successful marketing campaign
3) The “How to” of designing and launching your marketing campaign
4) The three questions you need to answer to build your pipeline of qualified prospects
5) Three ways to maximizing social media to help you connect to future clients
6) A user friendly template for designing your ultimate marketing brochure
Who Should Attend: Professionals in the marketing, advertising, social media and business communication fields. Business owners in start-up or established firms, non-profit staff and social entrepreneurs, all types of consulting practices, and individuals in career transition or professionals repurposing will benefit greatly.