The Art of Proactive Management:
A Comprehensive One Day Management Training Program
Friday, February 23
9:00 am — 4:00 pm
Residence Inn - Marriott 570 Arsenal Street, Conference Room, Lobby, Watertown MAP
Cost: $140 ($125 + $15 materials fee)
Early Bird Special: $125 through February 13
Presenter: Bob Gonet
Becoming a successful manager doesn’t come naturally. It requires the kind of training in people skills you can’t get in a textbook. Join us for this powerful workshop; The Art of Proactive Management, a way of managing where you take the initiative by responding to, not reacting to, job-related challenges, taking real ownership of the challenges facing managers today.
This one-day workshop is jammed full of effective ways to improve your managerial and leadership skills. It focuses on three critical management areas: Setting & Achieving Goals, Holding Your Staff Accountable, and Developing and Retaining High Quality Performers. If you want to get ahead as a manager, you’ll gain the skills you need in this workshop. It’s full of interactive exercises, easy to use tools and techniques, and led by a premier management development trainer. You’ll walk away with tools you can use immediately!
In this training, participants will:
- Learn an easy-to-use goal-setting and achieving process that will give you the confidence to conduct an accountability-focused meeting
- Learn proven staff development coaching techniques used successfully by management experts
- Learn how to create “buy in” and develop consensus between yourself and your staff
- Learn how to speak up without squelching other staff voices
- Understand the power of posing the right questions to staff and what those questions are
- Learn how to incorporate staff retention and development tools to raise morale and retain staff
Bob Gonet, PhD, is an Executive Coach & Corporate Trainer for I-empower-U; a company that has a successful track record of maximizing individual and team performance productivity, increasing sales, and helping thousands of job seekers land jobs. His experience spans 17 years working for the top firms in New England. He has worked with a variety of individuals at all levels and in such companies as: Midas, Staples, Avid, Ocean Spray, Sullivan Tire, Talbot’s, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and NStar. Dr. Gonet has a PhD and a Master’s in Counseling. He is a graduate of the Coaching Training Institute, which specializes in the latest cutting-edge coaching techniques. What’s truly unique about Dr. Gonet is his ability to motivate, inspire, and drive his clients in such a way that they want to take their professional game to a higher level.