The Art of Proactive Management:
A Comprehensive One Day Management Training Program
Becoming a successful manager doesn’t come naturally. It requires the kind of training in people skills you can’t get in a textbook. Join us for this powerful workshop; The Art of Proactive Management, a way of managing where you take the initiative by responding to, not reacting to, job-related challenges, taking real ownership of the challenges facing managers today.
This one-day workshop is jammed full of effective ways to improve your managerial and leadership skills. It focuses on three critical management areas: Setting & Achieving Goals, Holding Your Staff Accountable, and Developing and Retaining High Quality Performers. If you want to get ahead as a manager, you’ll gain the skills you need in this workshop. It’s full of interactive exercises, easy to use tools and techniques, and led by a premier management development trainer. You’ll walk away with tools you can use immediately!
In this training, participants will:
- Learn an easy-to-use goal-setting and achieving process that will give you the confidence to conduct an accountability-focused meeting
- Learn proven staff development coaching techniques used successfully by management experts
- Learn how to create “buy in” and develop consensus between yourself and your staff
- Learn how to speak up without squelching other staff voices
- Understand the power of posing the right questions to staff and what those questions are
- Learn how to incorporate staff retention and development tools to raise morale and retain staff