Introduction to CRM and Salesforce
Salesforce has become today’s product of choice for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. You’ll gain introductory-level skills and master the basic practices, strategies, and technologies that organizations use to analyze, manage, and improve their relationships with customers. Knowing Salesforce’s innovative platform of business applications will help you stay on the cutting edge of cloud, mobile, social, and data science technologies.
- How specific organizations are using CRM – and their results;
- What areas of business CRM impacts;
- Guiding principles of CRM and Salesforce;
- How to get started with Salesforce;
- How to create accounts and leads in Salesforce.
This workshop is designed for people new to Salesforce.